Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's finals week.

And I'm studying for Psych[o] History :)

1. Where does the basis for all human knowledge lie?
a) already in the mind
b) gained from the senses

2. Determinism
a) is true- just check out genetics.
b) inevitably leads to nihilism.

3. Eugenics is
a) a good idea.
b) a bad idea.

4. When faced with a problem it is best to...
a) apply a known, tried-and-true method.
b) seek to understand the problem then find a method that might work.

5. True or False: Every view of nature necessarily entails a morality.
a) true
b) false

6. Who was cooler?
a) Kierkegaard
b) Nietzsche

7. "Progress in science is won by the application of an informed imagination to problems of genuine consequence."
a) that is an awesome quote.
b) I don't get it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to tell you what my answers are to this. I find this stuff Fascinating.

1) B
2) A
3) A
4) B
5) A
6) A
7) A