On a green note, something that I love that has a wonderful slice of green are mint brownies. I think I have one at least every other day, if not more often. I may have spent enough money on these brownies to support a small island for a year. They are just that good.

I have a dilemma regarding these brownies, however. I used to buy them in one location on campus- sometimes they were in stock, but at times other brownie-lovers had beat me to it. It was kind of a gamble walking in there- I didn't know whether I would be able to purchase happiness that day or not. One day I happened to notice a place in the cafeteria area that, guess what, Also sells the BROWNIES! And even better, these brownies had Nuts! Mmmm! They also sold more, so they almost never run out, no matter what time of day the cravings hit.
Okay, so the dilemma. You'd think that because I found this other location that I would never run out of brownies and life is perfect, right? Nope, because these brownies with nuts cost $.64, which is a significant $.12 cents higher than the other delectable nut-less brownies. So is it worth it, this extra $.12 cents, for dependable, nut-filled brownies? I wasn't sure.
So I had been living with this dilemma for a few months now, sometimes visiting the original location, other times the nutty location, and never quite sure which would eventually claim my loyalty. Then, a change happened. I was buying a mint-nut-brownie and the girl who hands me my little piece of heaven says, "If you buy two it's only a dollar. Would you like another one?" I was like, Whacka Wha?! Seriously? Now the amazing nut-brownies are also $.52 cents, but only if I buy TWO. I told her I'd better not. But seriously, these people are making my life so difficult. So wonderfully, deliciously, minty-ly difficult.
2 comments:
Solution: Find a friend who shares your love and split the cost.
Or, find a boy to take you on a daily brownie date and buy a brownie for you. ;)
HAH! My thought exactly my friend
Post a Comment