It's finals time and again I find myself compelled to blog. I've checked facebook 12 times today. I don't think my dot on gmail has been anything but green. I organized a playlist on playlist.com. I've done anything but study. I spent an hour singing songs from Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog with my roommates. And another hour for Ella Fitzgerald. BUT, I'm at the computer, my study guide document is up, and I'm ready to do something about it.
I just wanted to let you all know that I saw a bumper sticker with the title of this blog. Puzzled, I imagined peas in a blender. Then I went full scale to a tornado of peas, just whirling around in a green fog. Then it hit me. Whirled Peas. Ha ha, clever.
On another tangent, anyone else a fan of Dr. Horrible? I think I have a celebrity crush.
3 comments:
I loves Dr. Horrible!
My roommate Bret even made a Dr. Horrible costume for Halloween. He wears it every chance he gets.
So, now that the semester is over, and you've finished your personality class . . . did you get one?
That I did! Unfortunately, I only managed a B personality, which, while not as spectacular as those A+ personalities, is still above average.
Post a Comment