
Although I'm still confused about the picture of the apple on the cover, this book got me thinking about other things that "Everyone" does; breathing, eating, heart beating, and other basic life functions were the first to come to mind. One day while browsing the books at our library I happened upon these books:

Interesting ideas, but highly debatable. I've come up with a few ideas myself that are a little more applicable to the term "Everyone." Here are a few suggestions of future books Taro Gomi could author, and some images she might use for her cover.












4 comments:
Suzy - what a hoot. Everybody here is laughing.
reptiles don't grow hair and neither do fish. sorry to be a buzz kill, i'm just sayin'
oh yeah, fish don't sweat, neither do birds, and I have been told that (ironically,) pigs don't either.
ps, fyi, if birds could sweat, they couldn't fly, i don't know why, but I have been told that.
This is the absolute best blog I've ever read. You DO have the ultimate blog. I just wish there was a post more recent than mid August. . .
Post a Comment