Monday, December 8, 2008

Honk if you love blogging!

Hey all! [Insert segway here]
I often dress in the dark. Yes, on purpose. It's not unusual for me to come out to the hallway, blinking at the lights as I examine what I have anonymously chosen as that day's outfit. Sometimes it's fitting. Today, however, was one of those days. Yes, one of those days where I paused only long enough to notice what color my undershirt was and whether it clashed or not with my shirt (which was white, so fortunately not a problem). What I failed to notice was that I had slipped it on inside-out; the seams unabashedly showing their threaded selves while I walked to school, studied Spanish at the library, went to classes, all the way until I got to work where I had another chance at a mirror in the bathroom. What luck that the very place I noticed it was also as place where I could fix it! I changed in a stall, then took the opportunity to use the toilet whilst I was there. That's when I noticed my underwear which was... yup, you guessed it: inside-out.
"Suzy!" You all exclaim, "what a ridiculous occurrence! And it is this that you chose to end your blogging famine with?!"
Why yes, yes it is.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Suzy! That is so awesome. :) You make me laugh.

One time my sister went to church and realized she had forgotten underwear altogether... :)

Diana said...

honk

Anonymous said...

Suzy you are the best ever. ha ha this made me laugh so hard my head turned inside out. HONK HONK

LizMcG said...

I blame myself
honk